Friday, October 8, 2010

boneka life..nice shirt

this week i got a parcel..my name as well as address written on the broken parcel...`yes'..deeply in my heart im very excited n for sure i cant wait anymore to open the wrapper..when i reached my room...with my feet still in the socks..without changing the clothes...i open the wrapper...like a boy in somalia that starving for some food..




wanna know what was inside the parcel???actually it just only T SHIRT...YES T SHIRT...what t shirt was it?
did u ever hear about BONEKA LIFE?? i had order some of their t shirt and they were so cool...simple but cute...

sarah my housemate n me bought a pair of these shirt..including a pair of cute button...




farah,sarah,mahera n me bought this..all of us have the same colour but the different was the colour of the design....pity on sarah because she will not get this until her birthday..kui3..

in planning to buy another design of boneka life t shirt.....


2 comments:

chittysarah said...

so cruel...
i'm dying to try it on...
huhuuhu

ALIAA MIZAN said...

right after your birthday...so you can wear it anytime u want...

~~~~nuffnang ads